The Federation Management Platform (FMP) is a unique suite of tools and services that provides handball federations, leagues and tournament organisers with a comprehensive administration solution. The FMP brings Sportradar’s industry-leading expertise to rights holders, so they can manage their personnel, their competitions as well as realise all the value in their sport’s data. Taken as a package, the FMP frees up resources, streamlines processes and ensures that the data powers fan engagement, sponsorship activation and revenue generation.
Designed and developed by a team of experts with strong backgrounds in sports management applications and data tools, including FIFA Connect, AFC AFCAS, UEFA FAME and DFB systems
High quality Sports Data Widgets already deployed by many Sportradar media clients
Import/export functionality of top-notch data collected by Sportradar 5000-strong scouting network
Adopts market-leading practices, constantly upgraded to meet developing global standards
Easy-to-use interface with multi-device compatibility and offline capabilities
Top Data Security
Online platform with multiple hosting points globally and secured with top data protection standards
Already deployed by various European and Asian football and handball federations and leagues.
Global and Local
Currently available in over 10 different languages and served by dedicated global support teams
- Configuration & Management of all Leagues, Competitions & Matches
- Availability & appointment management
- Contract management
- CRM & Finance
- Hierarchical, role-based Authorisation System
- Integrated Communication Tools
- Intermediaries / Player Agents Module
- Journalist Accreditation & Registration
- Management of Data Collection Scouts
- Officials Management & Assignment
- Player, Officials, Coaches & Volunteer Registration
- Player transfer and permits management
- Report Generation & Management
- Scheduling & Result Management
- Squad Registration
- Team & Player Management
- Venue Management
- Referee Management
- Observer Management
- Automated Match Commentary
- Automatic Live Statistics & Widgets
- Dashboard for FMP Activities
- Data Feeds (API)
- Extensive Table, Statistics & Top Lists Generation
- Flexible User Role Management
- Input Interface for Existing Federation Data
- Live Data Collection Tool for Both Desktop & Mobile Devices
- Offline Data Collection Mode
Commercialisation & Fan Experience
- Advertising / Sponsorship / Branding Options
- Audiovisual Content (Video / Streaming)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Extensive Online Marketing Platform BOMP
- Mobile Applications
- More than 10 different customisable Content Widgets
- Native Advertisement
- Social Wall Integration
The Federation Management solution is designed to meet a whole range of administrative requirements and needs intuitively and efficiently. The tool simply configures, schedules and manages match scheduling and resulting, while at the same time offering a user-friendly interface that streamlines all aspects of venue management: whether assigning officials or processing media. By funnelling a wide range of processes through one centralised dashboard with customisable layouts, the Federation can free up valuable resources for use in other parts of the organisation.
The Data Collection pillar of the FMP employs Sportradar’s industry leading tools across all the Federation’s competitions. A wide range of data is collected, processed and presented rapidly and then coupled with incredible match commentaries. The whole process is fully automated, resulting in peerless statistics and data that can be visualised across over ten different widget formats for the benefit of scouts, club officials or fans.
Commercialisation & Fan Experience
The FMP puts all the data collected to work for the Federation. Sportradar’s range of solutions, whether the Online Marketing Platform, the extensive Live content or the Social Wall are all used to generate or consolidate fan engagement. By cross referencing those solutions, with the user data the FMP collects from across online and mobile engagement, Sportradar’s powerful new Platform ensures that all advertising, sponsoring and other commercialisation initiatives are fully targeted and maximise returns for the Federation.
Online Marketing Platform (OMP)
The OMP is a 360° online marketing software solution focused on the needs of the sports industry. OMP tracks the user journey vertically and is constantly learning. It provides targeted content and campaigns, supports real time and retargeting campaigns, works cross platform, cross device and is user sensitive.
This leads to a direct increase in your online revenues!